WOAH! It is one day away from being June! I don't think the human race will ever get used to how fact time goes by. I am stoked for June...few reasons //
(1) i gots me a wedding to shoot on June 2nd ;)
(2) my dad & his awesome fiance fly in on June 6 from Virginia
(3) my baby brother graduates from high school on June 7
(4) we are having a celebration in his honor on June 9
(5) we are having another celebration in honor of cody & myself on June 15
(6) both him and I graduate from college on June 16!
(7) On June 23 we fly out to the East Coast to see my family for a few days in Virginia
–i have something fun planned for you all the week i will be gone!–
(8) That same trip June 27-July 1, we will be in North Carolina for his family's family reunion.
So as you can see, I have something going on every single week of the month of June! Before I know it, it will be July 1, and Cody and I will be flying back to California to return to our normal work routines; everyone will have graduated, my baby brother will turn 18 a couple of weeks later, and so on. holy moly, i didn't realize how eventful of a summer 2012 would bring. and to top off my summer, i get to be a big girl and call myself 21 in september. *woot*
happy summer ya'll. I am pretty sure we can just say it is official starting tomorrow, right?
photos via instagram. follow me here or just at "christamorris"